Arthur Labinjo-Hughes

C1EZMDP.gif

Im a 52yrd old dad & im not ashamed to say i cried reading the report, the poor little fella truly heartbreaking, how sick are some people? his own dad ffs,the person who should be his protector,i’d hang both of them in a heartbeat the pair of cunts

Im a 52yrd old dad & im not ashamed to say i cried reading the report, the poor little fella truly heartbreaking, how sick are some people? his own dad ffs,the person who should be his protector,i’d hang both of them in a heartbeat the pair of cunts
My lads 25, im 53 but my partner has a 6 year old and the first thing I’m doing when I get home from work is giving him a big hug. Just utterly disgusting what I’ve read.

Seemingly the reason he was with his dad at all was because his real mum is in prison for murder/manslaughter of her own boyfriend!!! What kind of people are these?!!!!

That’s hard to read.
It’s difficult to comprehend how any parent could systematically destroy their child like that, but unfortunately a lot of kids don’t enjoy a happy childhood.

Here’s a recent case from over here and without divulging what I currently do or what I know of this case, the article doesn’t tell the half of it. The poor child’s suffering started the day after herself and her older sister were brought over from their grandparents care in North Africa to join their parents and younger siblings who were born in Ireland.
The child’s life became a misery ending in her becoming a vegetable. There are worse things than death.

I've a young lad and I found it absolutely heart breaking hearing the details. I shed a few tears hearing about it. If they didn't want him around, I'd have gladly given him a loving home. To hear a child say the things he did, I can't describe how it made me feel.

As a Dad it's your natural, moral duty to look after your family and children. I cannot understand how anyone could do that to a child, let alone your own child. If you don't want to look after your family, don't father children.

I'd gladly rope the pair of them.

Given they won't be roped, I hope they live to a ripe old age and get reminded several times a day of what they did in prison. Let's hope the guards take plenty of tea breaks and leave their doors open.

They should never be let out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.