Artists you Simply love but would be somewhat reticent to admit to on the Moon

Two Gun Bob

Not taking the Mick and matters little he's a follower of mid table misfits or borne to earth a strawberry blonde but I tell you this most solemnly he means little harm and his musical prowess has the ability to lift of the psyche propelling the ardent listener into inter-dimensional nuances never before thought humanly possible. Michael Hucknell the stage is temporally yours so show our Moon Men your cares and wares and be double quick as your time may be limited !

Here then without further to do are a gaggle of my all time favourites.

Post holiday blues:

Gorgeous saxophone-ophany:

Only the blessed and righteous can have bodily movements like this:

Save the best for last. Beautiful beautiful song Michael lad:

Last edited:
Lawren Harris is one of my favorites but any of the group of seven will do. I have several prints on my walls and this is one of my favs.

Northern-Painting-by-Lawren-Harris.jpg

Northern-Painting-by-Lawren-Harris.jpg

Not taking the Mick and matters little he's a follower of mid table misfits or borne to earth a strawberry blonde but I tell you this most solemnly he means little harm and his musical prowess has the ability to lift of the psyche propelling the ardent listener into inter-dimensional nuances never before thought humanly possible. Michael Hucknell the stage is temporally yours so show our Moon Men your cares and wares and be double quick as your time may be limited !

Post holiday blues:

As an aside note, was Laurent Charvet one of your favourite players?

You sir, are glutton for punishment

Post holiday blues:

I get bans for far less than this shite Taxi.

I went to the ABBA museum whilst on holiday in Stockholm and really enjoyed it.

I get bans for far less than this shite Taxi.

If our overworked moderation team wasn't going through their laxidasical season of tolerance good will and new age protocol then you lad would have been utter toast after your recent pube-gate antics

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.