Arturo Vidal

Tez Tosterone

Bayern Munich management confirm that a previous bid to Juventus of €45m was rejected by the Italians.

I know that a €60m bid for Vidal and Marchisio combined was rejected last Summer, but I didn't know about this.

Re: Arturo Vidal - AMF - Juventus

Amazing player! Bayern will be the power for years to come with Martinez, gotze etc!

Kompany is King said:
kun said:
He's not an 'AMF'

He's a defensive midfielder if anything

Sounds the kind of guy we should be in for. A little pricey though.
I agree on both counts, buy Benat or someone similar and invest in other areas

Tez Tosterone said:
Bayern Munich management confirm that a previous bid to Juventus of €45m was rejected by the Italians.

what gluttony, talk about a position of zero need for them.

Andouble said:
Tez Tosterone said:

what gluttony, talk about a position of zero need for them.
Exactly what I thought, Martinez, Schweinsteiger, Kroos, Gustavo etc

Hm, any source for that?

I find it hard to believe as he made a personal deal with Bayern yet to screw them and move to Juventus 2-3 years ago. They were mental about it and publicly talked all kind of crap about him as you would expect from those twats.

I don't believe they would swallow their pride and go for him now, specially since they don't need him at all as pointed already.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.