As not seen on TV: Man City vs Inter (Full-Time)

Has the cameraman got a beef with City fans, no shots whatsoever of blues, so for that reason it’s just an “okay” video.
It's different cameramen from around the ground, and there is a shot of the crowd at 4 minutes.

It was interesting to see the Inter players watching the trophy presentation, at 15 minutes in. In the TV footage you only ever see the celebrations. I wonder if they have to stay or they were being sporting. Either way, must have been tough to watch as the losing side.

It's different cameramen from around the ground, and there is a shot of the crowd at 4 minutes.

It was interesting to see the Inter players watching the trophy presentation, at 15 minutes in. In the TV footage you only ever see the celebrations. I wonder if they have to stay or they were being sporting. Either way, must have been tough to watch as the losing side.

I've not watched the footage but united players stayed on the pitch at wembley whilst we were presented with the fa cup trophy. I would suspect it's a sporting thing.

I've not watched the footage but united players stayed on the pitch at wembley whilst we were presented with the fa cup trophy. I would suspect it's a sporting thing.

Haaland player cam with Goal & FT @ 10:20/16:10

Friction caused by man city players and staff hugging each other has tripled the global temperature . Uefa fined city 7.9 billion for raising global warming to next level . Uefa is also investing rise in temperature caused by piss boiling from bitter cunts after complain from PL and Greta .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.