As of 20th May Organ Donation assumed

They can have mine, when I am dead I am done, not arsed what happens to my body.

Take out the usefull bits and chuck the rest in the compost

This is a great thing,why would you not want to save someone's life,it takes the angst away from relatives as well

I have already arranged to have my brain left for medical research into brain injuries

I have already donated mine.

1462340876723-1LH7WAU6XWYPZW7INUQV

They can have mine, when I am dead I am done, not arsed what happens to my body.

Take out the usefull bits and chuck the rest in the compost

I'v gone for full body donation. I've got family that are doctors and they all needed cadavers to practice on so I thougth I'd give something back.
Did it on-line in about 2 minutes. The worst part was getting the tattoo under my belly buton explaining what shrinkage is.

The way I see it, we have people who really want to donate their organs, people who object to doing so for religious reasons or whatever, and a big group of people in the middle who don't care either way but won't put the effort in to register. All this law change does is switch that middle group who don't really care from not donating to donating. Anyone who genuinely feels strongly can always opt out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.