As Promised....

Big Dave Watson

I apologise unreservedly for all my negative posts this season.

I am absolutely over the f**ing moon.

Well done City, well done Roberto and well done all the fans.

Go out and win the cup now City.

Dontletthebastardsgrindyoudown.gif

jay_mcfc said:
Well said but I'm sure you'll be back on Saturday night if we lose

Absolutely not.

For me qualification for the Champions League is what its all about. It is a key milestone in getting where we want to be. Win, lose or draw on Saturday and I will still be happy, although obviously I would like City to win the Cup.

Well done BDW.... lets hope all the other Mancini outers put a show in!

Also, lets not forget it was done with two games to spare, and now the pressures off we could have Arsenal in our sight.

Well Done Roberto and all the team.... remember...

KEEP THE FAITH!!

Big Dave Watson said:

So you want your cake an eat it? Moan all season and when we achieve something come on here and be positive!

I want have it I want the old moaning dave back who made me chuckle!

scorer said:

Also, lets not forget it was done with two games to spare, and now the pressures off we could have Arsenal in our sight.

KEEP THE FAITH!!

Thanks Scorer, but just to be correct I am not/was not a Mancini outer. My posts usually doubted Citys ability to see things through as a team but I have never criticised the manager or individual players.<br /><br />-- Wed May 11, 2011 10:56 am --<br /><br />
waspish said:
Big Dave Watson said:

So you want your cake an eat it? Moan all season and when we achieve something come on here and be positive!

I don't know whether to take this as a compliment Waspish. I dont wnat my cake and eat it. I have often doubted Citys ability to step up but I have also often said I hope I am wrong. I am merely admitting I was wrong.

Big Dave Watson said:
scorer said:

KEEP THE FAITH!!

Thanks Scorer, but just to be correct I am not/was not a Mancini outer. My posts usually doubted Citys ability to see things through as a team but I have never criticised the manager or individual players.

-- Wed May 11, 2011 10:56 am --

waspish said:

I don't know whether to take this as a compliment Waspish. I dont wnat my cake and eat it. I have often doubted Citys ability to step up but I have also often said I hope I am wrong. I am merely admitting I was wrong.

Fair do's it was Tongue in cheek!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.