Jose Mourinho | Sacked by Roma (p34)

Before the United job he was all about winning trophies, now he is just another old git on the managerial Merry go round maximising his income.
30 million for failing! , I don't blame him for wanting more, it's the idiots who employ him that need calling out.

Mourinho's spiral reminds me of the older generation managers like Capello, who in their heyday is highly sought-after by teams like Real Madrid. Now he's in a trajectory where he continues to downgrade and downgrade, maybe possibly end up in the Arab or Chinese league in a few years time.

They have already set low expectations - little cash, but having a core of young players - to give him a chance to build his own vision long term.

Would be funny if he managed it.

Know it's the Beeb gossip but maureen is seriously considering david the donut thief, matic and mata!!!!!!! Suspect Roma are gonna do jack next season.

He literally is a Latin Allardyce. Nice work if you can get it.

I think someone should tell Jose that Roma are seriously skint... the media seem to be linking him (and Roma) with almost as many players as they do United - he’s probably got a transfer kitty of no more than 2,000 lire.

Know it's the Beeb gossip but maureen is seriously considering david the donut thief, matic and mata!!!!!!! Suspect Roma are gonna do jack next season.

He literally is a Latin Allardyce. Nice work if you can get it.

Watch a few games... get sacked, Agree huge compensation- rinse and repeat...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.