Asda car park

stony

I just witnessed someone scrape another car and nearly rip the bumper off. The cheeky cnut was all for driving off so I took his number down and challenged him. I asked if he was going to slope off like a twat or wait for the owner and fess up. He promised to wait so I went. I knew the cnut wouldn't wait so I went back 5 minutes later and sure enough he had pissed off. I waited for the owner to come back and gave her his registration number and my name and address and then another witness came forward too.
I fucking hate these scratty scumbags who think the rules don't apply to them. The prick will now be getting a visit from plod for leaving the scene of an accident. Anyone know the penalty for that? I hope it's a lot of points or a ban.

Too many feckers get away with it.
I scrimped and saved for an alfa romeo, pride and joy.
some idiot, sorry thats not fair on retards i'll amend that, some spineless twat bumped the side at the back door and quarter, skint at the time, and frightend to death about the ins premium if claimed, i had to put up with it for 6 weeks.
Thats six weeks graft for a spineless twat.

Its your duty to be an upstanding city-zen and if you think the chips are down use your mobile phone, ring someone or even better wait for the owner and bluetooth them the reg plate, thats what technoligy is for.

Sorry about the rant but i'm equally passionate about my cars as i am about city.

I suspect even with your statement stony and the other person's it will come down to lack of evidence, also with the attitude of lazy plod now a days i am sure the perpetrator will get clean away.

Happened to me on asda car park Chadderton,went to the police with the reg number and witness name they said there was nothing they could do as it was on private car park.I told them if a person was knocked down on the car park by a drunk driver would they not prosecute? I told them an offence was committed and i wanted something done.They contacted the driver who was a young lad and told him to contact me(they would not give me his details)they had no intention of prosecuting him for failing to report an accident.He did ring me and I got his address and went to his house to collect a cheque,no problem in the end but not before i told him what a sh*t he was.Police couldnt be bothered.

Hey guys, I got zapped by the white van secret speed camera on Alan Turing Way last month. Just come out of the City shop as well.

Haven't contested it as was doing 38 in 30 zone - but I always thought it was 40 as ATWay is dual carriageway.

Been offered Speed Awareness Course costing £80 as alternative to £60 fine + 3 points. Have accepted the course to keep the points off my licence.

Money making scheme if ever I heard one.

Anyone else been zapped by one of these things, and been on a course ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.