Ashes To Ashes

SWP_8

Rumoured that the 2nd series will be on our screens by Feb 09

Brilliant and very clever programme, the reviews stated it was better than Life On Mars before the 1st series was aired earlier this year

I disagree though, Ashes To Ashes is superb but it's nothing on Life On Mars IMO

anyone else a fan?

It wasn't bad, I found Keeley Hawes less annoying than John Simm, and Gene Hunt was equally as good as in Life on Mars. However overall I felt it wasn't as good as Life on Mars, maybe it was the fact it was set in Manchester, maybe it was the fact they felt the need to shoehorn every possible 80's stereotype into each episode, I'm not sure.

I'm currently watching the US version of Life on Mars, recorded from the net. Harvey Keitel is Gene Hunt, and the bloke who played Chris Moltisanti from Sopranos is playing the Ray. It's alright but, as I don't live in America, I think I'm probably missing some of the nostalgic elements to the show.

have you seen the usa life on mars

been downloading it and its great
not better than the uk one but good

i have the links for the first 4
if you like i will upload the links

Ronnie the Rep said:
Life on Mars was loads better but to be fair, Keeley Hawes has a cracking pair

I much prefered the girl in life on mars i think i love her

Matty said:
It wasn't bad, I found Keeley Hawes less annoying than John Simm, and Gene Hunt was equally as good as in Life on Mars. However overall I felt it wasn't as good as Life on Mars, maybe it was the fact it was set in Manchester, maybe it was the fact they felt the need to shoehorn every possible 80's stereotype into each episode, I'm not sure.

I'm currently watching the US version of Life on Mars, recorded from the net. Harvey Keitel is Gene Hunt, and the bloke who played Chris Moltisanti from Sopranos is playing the Ray. It's alright but, as I don't live in America, I think I'm probably missing some of the nostalgic elements to the show.

Where'd you download that from, mate?

PM me if you feel that's more prudent.

Oh and does anyone know a site where all the 'Hereos' third series can be watched? The wife is whinging and it'll keep her out of my ears!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.