Ashley Smith Brown

I play football with both of Ash's older brothers & he has a kick about with us sometimes. The kid is special and has a great family behind him, doesn't piss about going out drinking and remains humble/focused to make it at city.

I think he will.

What a goal that was..Well done lad!!

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7_hzxZy4eJo[/video]

Cracking goal, reminded me of Trabelsi's strike at the Swamp.

Angus Gunn was in goal for that match, just a pity that Barker and Bryan had to pull out of the squad but hopefully they'll be available if England make it to the finals in July.

Won't be premier League/ Champions League Material though and probably loves himself, so sell him now!! Get peanuts for him before his contract is left to run down and he leaves for nowt...

Just a few pointers i've picked up off posters on BM..

blueincy said:
Won't be premier League/ Champions League Material though and probably loves himself, so sell him now!! Get peanuts for him before his contract is left to run down and he leaves for nowt...

Just a few pointers i've picked up off posters on BM..

Right on no strange sounding foreign name, and a hyphenated surname.......bloody gold digging rich kids ruining our working class footie team.

Booooooooo. ;)

blueincy said:
One more win and they qualify thanks to him..

Final game is against France, it's win or bust.

I really hope they qualify because for me this is England's best are group in terms of talent in my opinion and I think quite a few in this team will go on to be England seniors.

I think it is a miss for them that they haven't got Dele Alli and Brandon Barker with them though, Dele Alli in particular because of his senior experience.

If they do qualify we will England U17's, U19's and U21's to watch in European Championships this summer, the U17's and U19's both have City players in the teams.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.