Asian hornet ??

the trouble i had in catching the big fucker was enough for me. and on looking at pictures it was defo a asian hornet and if the fucker comes back its getting a shock and the killer spray and the electric shocking tennis bat is at the ready
If you could take the time to report it, they can keep an eye out for it's nest and destroy it. Please. pretty please.

If you could take the time to report it, they can keep an eye out for it's nest and destroy it. Please. pretty please.
next time, you need to catch it, superglue a feather to it, release it, then follow it back to the nest. A flame-thrower as used by pest exterminators ( a blow-lamp on steroids) is the weapon of choice. Youtube is your friend.....

will do

am ready for it or his mates ? setup a home guard dad's army like camp ? but don't tall them your name pike

the trouble i had in catching the big fucker was enough for me. and on looking at pictures it was defo a asian hornet and if the fucker comes back its getting a shock and the killer spray and the electric shocking tennis bat is at the ready
That's more like it ancoats... ! After the way you treated it last time, it will probably turn up expecting a romantic dinner for two .....!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.