Asian hornet ??

the Mrs woke me up this morning screaming like mad ? jumped out of bed and ran down stairs to find her hiding in the kitchen because this big NOPE FUCKING BIG asian hornet was having a party in the front room

this is ancoats manchester fucking asian hornet ? what the fuck big fucking flying hornet that was doing flying loop de loops and dive bombing the windows and blinds

right am on it i shout ? and got a plastic cup and a CD sleeve and without any plans of action took it on myself to wave the cup in the air thinking the hornet would be daft enough to fly into the cup without any persuasion hahaha 30 minutes later am up on a chair myself dripping in sweat waving the white flag ? the fucker had won and was now taking the piss so now am waiting for my turn. you big fucker can not keep this up much longer. you have to rest and land on something and at that moment the mrs opens the door and ask are you ok ??? it must have got to the hornet and put it in a muggle and he made a mistake of landing on the blinds hahha i got you now you big daft fucker. big mistake and in a flash i pulling the cord on the blind to close them BINGO i had it trapped

now i had a plan and it was like right am opening the window and you can fly out on your own free will ?? the fucker was now truly taking the piss because he was having non of it. and it was dancing in the window and the noise was crazy and so loud and that was it times up

i took a big breath in and pumped my chest out and went in with my cup and cd sleeve i got it cornered and got the cup in place and bingo i had it game over ?? slid the CD sleeve under the cup and trapped it. winner winner chicken dinner and walked it out of the garden and let it go how daft was that

You kill the mother fuckers and then they won't sting somebody else or gain a foothold, bloody hell man :(

If you could take the time to report it, they can keep an eye out for it's nest and destroy it. Please. pretty please.

Jersey in the Channel Islands has a big problem with them. They have an island wide neighbourhood watch type scheme to look out for the nests which are then destroyed by the local environmental health teams. Would be a big problem if they gain a foothold over here

I never kill anything if I can help it,trap and release,insects usually have a job to do in nature so why damage it,in saying that I haven't a fucking clue what a wasps job is.

leave wasps alone,just googled.

Wasps are probably best known for disrupting summer picnics, but they are actually very important in keeping the ecosystem balanced.

Without wasps, the world could be overrun with spiders and insects. Each summer, social wasps in the UK capture an estimated 14 million kilogrammes of insect prey, such as caterpillars and greenfly. Perhaps we should be calling them a gardener's friend.

You kill the mother fuckers and then they won't sting somebody else or gain a foothold, bloody hell man :(

the thing is matey did not know it was a asian hornet until i looked it up after i let it go. but am ready for the fucker or his clan if they comes back

I never kill anything if I can help it,trap and release,insects usually have a job to do in nature so why damage it,in saying that I haven't a fucking clue what a wasps job is.

leave wasps alone,just googled.

Wasps are probably best known for disrupting summer picnics, but they are actually very important in keeping the ecosystem balanced.

Without wasps, the world could be overrun with spiders and insects. Each summer, social wasps in the UK capture an estimated 14 million kilogrammes of insect prey, such as caterpillars and greenfly. Perhaps we should be calling them a gardener's friend.
Or yellow and black flying cunts, the choice is yours ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.