Asked to be Godfather

BLUEYESTU

My best mate has asked me to be godfather to his son and I’m absolutely made up at being asked.
The problem is I have no idea what to buy his son as a christening gift, but I want to get something really special.
Has anyone got any good ideas or received something really good for their son when christened?

My best mate has asked me to be godfather to his son and I’m absolutely made up at being asked.
The problem is I have no idea what to buy his son as a christening gift, but I want to get something really special.
Has anyone got any good ideas or received something really good for their son when christened?
Voucher for Longlegs to be redeemed on his 18th.

I bought my nieces and nephews shares in my club. If you can do the same that would be my shout. Otherwise a bottle of great Malt that will increase in value and if they don't like it they can fuck off. :)

The main thing you can give is time and love as they grow up.

Not exactly the same but bought my brother in law (who would have been a baby at the time) Colin the King's autobiography and got him to sign it and personalise for his 18th birthday.

Still for it hidden away - the ungrateful little shit doesn't even like City...............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.