Asked to buy tickets for Napoli fans in City end.

Please god no. Was sat at the Shaktar game and had 4 shaktar fans on my left and a group on 10 sat directly behind me. Thankfully the people sat on my right were City fans or I would have lost my head. It's annoying as fuck having away fans sat next to you at our ground.

It may be alright for you FrankSwift1, but what about the fans around you. They may not like it at all. Which may come back to you and cause you trouble in the future, should you want tickets for future matches. Still in the end it all comes down to you, and can you trust the Napoli fans to behave themselves, and not to cause a problem for those fans that are around about them.

I had Shackter fans near me the other week. No problem. It takes two to kick off. I would love fans to have to sit together and then permanently get rid of those that can't cope.

Couldnt think of anything worse than football fans acting like rugby fans. Next thing we will be drinking each others piss in the name of "banter"

My biggest hate at football games is the knobheads that spend all game posturing to the fans the other side of the barrier.

Ah, such a pathetic sight..... Watching grown men red in the face, shouting over a line of stewards, that they're gonna batter them outside, when we all know it won't happen. Seen blokes spend most of the game at it, missing what they actually paid for....

Amazes me how brutal a sport rugby is yet how civilized players & fans are. Would love footballers to treat the Ref with the same respect as rugby players do.
Rugby laws mean the penalty moves forward 10 meters if there is a hint of back chat. That helps!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.