Asked to buy tickets for Napoli fans in City end.

if they are causing no mither, then no harm done.

I have sat/stood in home ends so cannot really say others shouldn't

Send them to the match with instructions to have a pie in their hands, keep quiet, and enjoy the game.

A mate of mine has just asked me if I can get two tickets on my season ticket for two friends of his who are Napoli fans for the CL game later this month. I can’t make the game.

The guys in question are Italian, nice blokes, 40’s, sensible, will keep quiet and not celebrate if they score etc.

For me personally I’d love to sit next to an opposition fan (especially for a European game) and have a good chat about the game and invite them for a pint after the game and show them some Manc hospitality. But I often see threads on here where people are fuming that opposition fans are in our stand. Something needs to done about it.. etc.

Pretty sure we won’t sell out for this game so not depriving a City fan of a seat.

What are peoples thoughts on this?
Just do the doings

Couldnt think of anything worse than football fans acting like rugby fans. Next thing we will be drinking each others piss in the name of "banter"
Prob tastes better than the lager in Mary D's tho

Everyone's a good guy until they aren't! It's your ticket(s), but what are you supposed to do and how are you supposed to respond?

My biggest question is why do you think you came on BM to ask the question? Looking for cover? Wanting someone to let you know it's alright, so you can abdicate your personal responsibility to your fellow City fans?

You know what you SHOULD do, but are too (.......) to do it. You fill in the blank!

tell them they have to eat a peppered steak pie (if they can get one) drink a bovril , and leave 20 mins before the end to miss the traffic back to Naples

tell them they have to eat a peppered steak pie (if they can get one) drink a bovril , and leave 20 mins before the end to miss the traffic back to Naples
thats stupid advice,you should of said in the first " get there 2 hours before the kick off to make sure you get in on time "

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.