Asked to buy tickets for Napoli fans in City end.

Been sat next to fans of the opposition multiple times, and not once have they caused a problem. Obviously that's not to be said about all away fans in the home end, as we have seen many times away fans winding up the home support at the Etihad, Celtic last season for example. But if they keep quiet, don't see a problem with it. It is a game of football after all.

Giving them more tickets is the solution, however Napoli will not distribute tickets to people who are not on their supporter records, just as City won't

I'm not suggesting that if we're playing Real Madrid in the CL quarter final that there is a neutral zone, but it makes sense to create one if the club knows the match is unlikely to sell out and that ex pats can easily pick up tickets for the home sections[/QCity will sell tickets in the Champions league that is why Thousands of Celtic fans were all over the ground .many other teams fans have had tickets in the City section as well

@cyberblue

FFS understand what I'm saying
City will not sell tickets to a non registered supporter for a City away game
Napoli will not sell a non registered supporter a ticket for their game at the Etihad
Your point of lots of Celtic supporters in the home sections is exactly what a neutral zone SHOULD stop
City dont give a shit about a neutral zone they will sell them to any one any where .if there ever wasa neutral zone it would be full of away fans so hardly neutral just a extra section of away support .suppose it better than them being all over the ground .i was listening honest lol

There is a Napoli supporters club based in London. Maybe they can get tickets.

How many fans would we expect Napoli to bring?

City dont give a shit about a neutral zone they will sell them to any one any where .if there ever wasa neutral zone it would be full of away fans so hardly neutral just a extra section of away support .suppose it better than them being all over the ground .i was listening honest lol
A couple of thousand Celtic/Napoli fans sat together in a neutral zone is a recipe for disaster, both before, during and after a game

Giving them more tickets is the solution, however Napoli will not distribute tickets to people who are not on their supporter records, just as City won't

I'm not suggesting that if we're playing Real Madrid in the CL quarter final that there is a neutral zone, but it makes sense to create one if the club knows the match is unlikely to sell out and that ex pats can easily pick up tickets for the home sections

That's the problem. Napoli won't sell out but can't sell to people in their sections who won't be registered. Should just let uk based Napoli fans buy tickets for their end on the day.

A couple of thousand Celtic/Napoli fans sat together in a neutral zone is a recipe for disaster, both before, during and after a game
I know but is it better than having them all over the ground like the Celtic fans were a neutral zone is just another name for another away section City need to adress the problem before someone gets hurt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.