Asking the club to get a shirt signed

kenzie115

Has anyone ever successfully sent anything to the club to be signed?

My mate’s getting married in August and we’ve already got his wife-to-be a signed Blackburn shirt through someone who works at Rovers, thought it’d be nice if we could get his City shirt from last year signed by the players and have them framed together as a wedding present.

Yep, I got one this year for my brothers 40th birthday, wasn't sent to the club though, we're lucky to know someone who works at the club.

I'm guessing that the club get inundated with requests for signed items. They'll have to draw the line somewhere (registered charities, maybe?). I think you'll be very lucky to get a shirt, especially one for a wedding present.

I've seen in videos like Inside City players coming in some mornings at the training ground and there are dozens of shirts piled up at the entrance where players walk up and sign them before going off to get changed for training.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.