Ass kicking's

slicky202

night before last my ex's step father came down my house for a fight after trying to push me down the stairs in his house. now i have a unwell mother and a unwell grand mother living in my house, also i start a new job next week. how can i kick this guys ass without totally ruining my life?

suggestions please:

also i was going back up his house but was told by my ex her mother would phone the police if she saw me

slicky202 said:
night before last my ex's step father came down my house for a fight after trying to push me down the stairs in his house. now i have a unwell mother and a unwell grand mother living in my house, also i start a new job next week. how can i kick this guys ass without totally ruining my life?

suggestions please:

also i was going back up his house but was told by my ex her mother would phone the police if she saw me

Invite him in, then kick his arse and phone the police. He forced his way in, you defended yourself - he get's nicked, you get nothing.

slicky202 said:

suggestions please:

Only in the valleys

RP2 said:
slicky202 said:

suggestions please:

Invite him in, then kick his arse and phone the police. He forced his way in, you defended yourself - he get's nicked, you get nothing.

already thought of that but it would be terrible to put my dear old mother and nan through it. i've asked for his number and tried to give him mine but was declined :(. im not a nasty guy and fighting is always a last resort and i've tried to forget it, but he crossed a line coming to my home.

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Are you American?
Surely it is ARSE?

sounds a bit posh that though?<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:13 pm --<br /><br />
Why Always Ste said:
You on the windup?

Why would he try to push you down the stairs?
Why does he want to beat you up?

doesnt like me, short man syndrome, nailed step daughter

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.