-Eto'o
-Tevez
-Robinho
-RSC
-Bojinov
-Bellamy
-Caicedo
-Jo

The top 3 will most likely be starters, but what will happen to RSC? Bear in mind we just paid £18m for him and he won't want to be sitting on the bench. Bojinov, Jo and Caicedo will most likely be off, Bellamy's a crock. How do you think they'll line them up? I think it will either be:
Tevez--------------Robinho
-----------Eto'o-----------
With Tevez in the Robinho mould on the right
OR

----------Robinho----------
-------Tevez---Eto'o-------
With a front 2 and Robinho behind the strikers.

Personally, I think we're focussing too much on improving the front line at the moment, and I'd say signing a defender (Lescott?) is more of a priority. Yes, I'd like to see some big names coming in but I'd like to see us improving the team where it needs to be improved most.

I was just thinking about this myself. I really wanted Caicedo to make it but he would have no chance with the competition. Same with Bojinov. Id like to keep bellemy on as a squad player. He would be good coming off the bench

If we get eto and tevez rsc and bellamy are on the bench most of time for sure. Dont know why people are worried they they will be injured constantly anyway....

Boj would probably be sold and caicedo sent out on loan. Jo and Benjani will be sold IMO regardless if we cam find buyers. Writing is also on the wall for Elano and Petrov. I hope we can keep them, but with the squad we are building they are goinbg to be on the bench most of the time, I cant see them accepting this. Really we need high quality cover but what can you do.

Dont worry about the defenders we are going to sign at least 2 decent centre halfs and possibly another rightback so we will have decent cover and options at the back as well.

Good time to be a city fan if £32 million worth of forwards are only good enough for the bench.

agree scoring goals will not be a problem but conceding certainly is going by last season would rather burst the bank for terry or toure

Is the African nations cup every year? As this could explain all our attacking options in the squad.

I can only presume we were not expecting to sign Eto'o when we got Santa Cruz, and your hardly going to say no to the guy who scored against Yoonited in the champions league final!!

you can get rid of caceido and Jo from that line up

they woldnt even get close to a first team game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.