Aston Villa (A) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Foden and Bernie not far behind. Gundo was great as well

Didn't realise Zinchenko's mum and dad frequented these forums.

I mean really??? The lad didn't play terribly but to vote for him ahead of Foden, WTF are they thinking of? Do they watch the game with a paper bag over their heads???

I mean really??? The lad didn't play terribly but to vote for him ahead of Foden, WTF are they thinking of? Do they watch the game with a paper bag over their heads???
Spot on

I thought the lad gave a few simple passes away and wtf he was doing with that header only he knows

Still probably our best LB though

i went for riders super tonight but a big shout for foden wow 20 could be the best yet

If he’s not careful, he’s going to be PFA YPOTY, City’s top scorer, and City POTY, AND a Dad again all in the same year!

I’d have included FW POTY as well, but that has to go to a Rag, Scum, or Lahndahn-based player!

Fair play to a few of the other lads, too:

Bernie, Gundo, Rodri, Kyle all played significant roles in a dominating performance.

Walter waltzed it.

Gundo was cool as fuck out there, especially 2nd half.

Shout out to Rodri and Bern.

Bit weird to be calling out two random votes for Zinchenko.

In any given match there are plenty of players given a few votes, even when completely undeserved.

Foden, what a player, one of our own, I think we may have a couple more like him in the youth team, I am very optimistic, and with one or two new signings next year we will be even stronger, watch out the PL, the future is very Bright. (Bollocks to all the misery fans)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.