Aston Villa (A) Post-Match Thread

What a game, brilliant performance, best I've felt about us all season given the performance and Laporte and Sane's return on the horizon.

Couple of records for Sergio as well.

Enjoy your Sunday evening blues.

feel the same...buzzing with that performance after feeling quite flat most of the season, still plenty to play for this season UP THE BLUES

Classic us not even keeping a clean sheet in a game this one sided.

Guardiola is an absolute genius, a couple of months ago it looked like we had run out of ideas we were not creating much and conceding pretty much the first shot on goal every game. This change to the back 3 has brought us back to our absolute best and i think we actually have a half decent chance at the Champions League this season, provided Laporte is fit of course!

Villa were crap but Gundogan gave them a new look & some fight when he came on I thought.

I think it's more that Rodri was absolutely top drawer, and the substitution signals we're done taking the game seriously that made everyone drop off a few % and let Villa back in.

What a group of players.

Much better performance than Tuesday where Bernardo carried a few.

We're the best team in the world at our best but VAR and the Gundogan experiment has absolutely crucified us this season.

We have great choices again at long last. I'm convinced if we'd had this squad together minus Laporte and Sane we'd be a lot closer to the scouse ****s.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.