Aston Villa (A) - Post-Match Thread

Had to swallow my own balls on second half but solid three points!

sterling marhez jesus poor and no end product ? its a hard watch when you can see the pass after pass and all 3 of them end up losing the ball because they hold onto it far to long. so different from the pocket rocket when you see B.silva burning up the field with none stop running and a great finish

look not going to knock a away win because there are no free points ever given to manchester city.
we have to work so hard to get the points because of the officials punish manchester city players for the littlest things that others get away with. mike dean was hell bent on getting villa a point and late on it was free kick after free kick.
big shout to Aké and Zinchenko who did very well and solid
Exactly, and if one of ours had pushed a Villa defender like they did on Zin, Dean would have awarded a foul without delay. Hopeless refereeing from him tonight

Mahrez is so frustrating. Brilliant against PSG but pretty anonymous in the following two games. Should have been ripping it up tonight against Young.

But that's enough moaning. Great three points and some pretty impressive performances notably Zinchenko and Ake for me

Great to see very balanced commentary and punditry from Amazon. BT must be so jealous
Loves cutting back and passing to the full back.

By the way, that so and so of a referee needs to take up my appointment at Specsavers on Friday!! He was a disgrace and needs to go back to referee school.

Just don’t let him anywhere near me because he will get the full force of my sharp edged tongue!! Grown men have been known to quail after a dressing down from me!! (not boasting just stating a fact!)

I hope you're going to send him a stiffly worded memorandum.

Fucking small time cunts booing jack “one of their own”, if ever we get as shit as villa & phil leaves for a “ bigger & better club” he’d still get a hero’s welcome, thats the difference, i fucking hate villa shithouse small club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.