Aston Villa (A) - Post-Match Thread

Villa fans are such bitter bastards

Big time the way they treated Barry was a classless and beyond disrespectful proper Muppets, they've just done the same with Grealish who could've left on the cheap while they were in the Championship, like Barry he was a loyal servant for a decade and they turned him but it's much worse with Jack he's one of their own pathetic fans they're.

Lads did well,

Mike Dean was a fucking embarrassment gave villa everything and help give villa and their fans a lift. Dean really did have an effort on this match.
Something needs to be said about this. I dont normally moan about the ref but this was really bad today.
I wouldn't be surprised if the likes of Bernardo and Ruben thought to themselves after scoring tonight "fuck you Mike Dean".

Sloppy 2nd half.
But kept our heads to run the clock down.
Should have scored 2 or 3 more goals put poor finishing.
Dean atrocious
Bernardo magnificent.
I don’t think it was a sloppy 2nd half. They were always gonna come out all guns blazing and the worst scenario happened when they scored a fortunate 1st minute goal

at that point my money would have been on us dropping points but we stood strong, kept our shape and restricted them to 1 decent chance in the rest of the half

its a pity he did not show his loyalty when he was at manchester city ? could not get out of city fast enough and made his move happen with his people wanting the move on the cheap

Quick to damn and slow to praise as ever mate, Ashes start next week so best to get warmed up in this thread for the Root onslaught ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.