Aston Villa (A) - Post-Match Thread

2nd half was a bit crap but 1st half was class and it’s always a good win against a team in form

to be fair it was shoulder on shoulder, Zinchenko needed to be stonger there
Originally I thought it was a blatant foul, After seen the replays it was more shoulder to shoulder and he should of been stronger. Nine times out of ten they are given as a foul for whatever reason but I think it was a fair shoulder to shoulder.

I'm never one to go on about referees, but what the actual fuck was that from Mike Dean? :-/ It was an absolute piss take & Dean needs to be investigated.

Did he have money on a Villa win at Corals? Did Villa gangsters kidnap his family, & threaten to mail them back to him slice by slice unless he threw the match? That has got to be one of the worst refereeing performances I've seen in recent times.

In the first 25 minutes, we chewed Villa up & shat them out, but yet again how many times did Mahrez or Sterling get into a crossing position, & there was no one in the box? Even when we're not playing well, the one thing we could always count on was City scoring goals. Thank fuck for our defence this season.

Fern was brilliant in the first half, but he expectedly tired in the second, & started to make stray passes & rash challenges. Sterling seems to be getting better with every passing game & his confidence & swagger seem to be returning.

I was pleased for Aké & Zin. Both had solid games & added to a solid team performance. What a strike from Dias hey? But the last word has to go to Silva, what a fuckin goal that was!! :-)

Onwards & upwards.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.