Aston Villa (A) - Post-Match Thread

From the BBC....

Tonight was Guardiola's 150th win in the Premier League with Manchester City, and he has reached that landmark in 204 games - faster than any other manager in the competition.

pep-guardiola-wink.gif

5 off 500 Premier League goals under him as well.

Mental

Have to say watching that left me feeling depressed solely because of Dean. His bias was so obvious.
Great win and 3 points but not as enjoyable as it should have been.
Don't let Mike Dean ruin your buzz! If anything be more happy about it, He tried to do us but we are so good that he couldn't :-)

its a pity he did not show his loyalty when he was at manchester city ? could not get out of city fast enough and made his move happen with his people wanting the move on the cheap
Don't care a jot.

Standard practice nowadays. He wasn't the first to do it and won't be the last. Nothing wrong with grabbing what you see as an opportunity not to be missed.
One of the best players I've seen anywhere in the last 10 years.

He has played their since he was 4 and had given them great service, he leaves to better himself and they get a record transfer fee in return, he is sensitive and respectful in his pre match interview, he comes on for the last few minutes, shows a great first touch and they boo him continually. I hope they get relegated.
It’s like a divorce thin line between love and hate for some fans ( Alot of fans did clap him) Could have been a legend at Villa but will no doubt win trophies at city . Likely to become just a squad player at city.

I thought it was a foul first time but having watched it again I think he should have defended that better and been a bit stronger. However he is a midfielder doing a defenders job so I’ll give him a bit of leeway. The defending from the corner was poor so it wasn’t just down to that.
Spot on. Whether it was or wasn't a foul you move on and defend your set piece which we didn't do which was more annoying than what happened before hand. Villa obviously worked on that in training and to be fair to them they caught us out, Hopefully next time we'll be more alert to moves like that.

It’s like a divorce thin line between love and hate for some fans ( Alot of fans did clap him) Could have been a legend at Villa but will no doubt win trophies at city . Likely to become just a squad player at city.
Your support is an absolute disgrace, thick as mince, utterly deluded and bitter to worlds end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.