Aston Villa (A) - Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
there are no easy games in the premiership ever....expectthis to be a battle.

Grealsih is a great player but a snide little sod as well who is capable of leaving his studs in when he wants to..

Will be interesting to see what formation Pep picks - the false 9 with no out and out striker worked so well at utd, - could it be played with sergio and Jesus as well as Kev or bernardo as the front 3
3 at the back again? - we have seemed better defensively for it int he last few games.

Its almost impossible to tell how Pep will go which I love

Think Sterling needs a rest as well so Id have him on the bench . he was the only one that underperformed at Utd

He's a brilliant player and I'd love to see him at City, but doubt it would happen. I imagine United will be in for him in the summer, especially if Villa go down. Think he's a boyhood United fan, and he'd improve their midfield immeasurably.
Born in Birmingham and joined Villa when he was 6, so I would be surprised if he had ever been a Utd fan.

At the very least, he had a soft spot for them.

It's a no from me.

And KDB was a childhood Liverpool fan who idolised Michael Owen.

I don't give a shit about who our players or transfer targets supported 8 years ago, I'm more interested in the fact Jack Grealish is a massive twat right now in 2020.

I guarantee if we get to 3-0 up against this lot, that Grealish puts in a dirty challenge on someone.

there are no easy games in the premiership ever....expectthis to be a battle.

Grealsih is a great player but a snide little sod as well who is capable of leaving his studs in when he wants to..

Will be interesting to see what formation Pep picks - the false 9 with no out and out striker worked so well at utd, - could it be played with sergio and Jesus as well as Kev or bernardo as the front 3
3 at the back again? - we have seemed better defensively for it int he last few games.

Its almost impossible to tell how Pep will go which I love

Think Sterling needs a rest as well so Id have him on the bench . he was the only one that underperformed at Utd

I think with Grealish it is more the free kicks he 'wins' watched the game last night and its no wonder he is the most fouled player in the Prem, he plays for a foul virtually every time.

I think with Grealish it is more the free kicks he 'wins' watched the game last night and its no wonder he is the most fouled player in the Prem, he plays for a foul virtually every time.
dont disagree - the real issue is that this "playing for free kicks" is seen as a skill or pat of a skill - it aint - its cheating

dont disagree - the real issue is that this "playing for free kicks" is seen as a skill or pat of a skill - it aint - its cheating
Don't think inviting a challenge to win a free kick or penalty is cheating. Either way it's certainly nothing new, players from all teams have done it as long as I remember.

Grealish was without doubt their best player at the Etihad, he is a seasoned Championship now Premier League player. At Villa Park he will be difficult to play against and is clever. Don't expect a 19 year old to try and show him up in fact I'd be surprised if Foden starts.
Grealish in this City side would be very very good in D. Silvas spot. I would have a poke at getting him if Villa get relegated although I suspect he may never leave Villa and it's arguable that decision may be stifling his England prospects or career in general.
We should have too much for them in the end, barring fuck ups and I reckon 0- 2 City.
Dave to grealish,makes sense....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.