Aston Villa (A) - Wed 1st Dec, 20:15 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Villa fan here , this game is a free hit for us as we are expected to lose and usually have major trouble touching the ball when city come to town.Rumoured Mike Dean will be the ref with Kevin Friend assisting with VAR , with these knobs we are stuffed before we kick a ball . UTV

Ha ha. What Dean will do is allow your players to kick lumps out of ours with total impunity. The end!

I assume Kev could be back on bench if he gets a negative test. Haven’t heard an update on Phil or Jack. Personally don’t think it’s a bad thing for Jack to miss this one.
I’ll be quite happy for him to miss it. The deluded Brummie knuckle draggers will turn the place into a hate filled bear pit. Chuck in Slippy G and Mike Dean and I’d argue that drawing the sting out of the occasion is the key to victory

I'm driving down on Wednesday and thinking of the parking situation and how long it will take after the game to get away from the ground?
Would it be wise parking at Bescot Stadium train station and getting the train in? It takes 10 mins and there's a train at 10:31? Is it acceptable to think I have enough time to get out the ground and round to the train station?

What? When? We have a fee hit against Leipzig in midweek he can play in. Should be Stones / Dias unless Stones is still feeling ill, but he was on the bench saturday

I really hope so. I am terrified of ake in defence tbh.

“We can’t let this slip” will be out for revenge.
He's thinking his time for that is the last game of the season with the title in the balance. (But it'd be delicious to have it won by then and give him a repeat of the Demba Ba song at the Etihad.)

Apparent girlfriend issues and also throw in an injury as well, all very nicely lined up ahead of this game. I'd be very surprised if Grealish is on the coach never mind the starting XI, he will not want to play this game, maybe the home fixture but not this one.

Villa 0-3 City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.