Aston Villa (A) - Wed 1st Dec, 20:15 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are so short of players i am surprised Pep hasn't planned a jailbreak and busted Mendy out of prison.
On second thoughts........

I take the point that people can seem to be negative pre match but part of that’s worrying about your team no matter how good they are.

I remember people making light of fellow posters pre match concerns prior to Chelsea in Champs league final.

I hope we win tonight. We are capable. But I think this game might be tricky
Every City fan I know knew we were in serious trouble the second the line up was announced in Porto.. I don’t get that feeling tonight at all…

There is worrying about your team, and then there is slagging off our own players before they have even played.
Fair point. I suppose it’s a thin line between not rating a player and slagging them off. Fortunately no City player will be interested or read my comments. Not that I slag players off.

precisely this. they play for city for a reason. even our weakest team is better than most of the league.
If flapping like that was my reaction, I think I’d pack it in and do something else.

Reactions: cbl
Grealish to come on, score the winner then windmill his 18 inch dick in front of the rabid Villa fuckfaced cunts.

Come on City. Smash these twats.
Didn't know he had young son called Richard

We need to survive tonight and then Saturday. Then hopefully all of our key players will get a rest against Leipzig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.