Aston Villa forced to close training ground

Only a matter of time until the whole league gets put on hold, I suspect.

I don't think it will, unless half the league is missing games. The current drip, drip of one club going down, then another 2 weeks later is manageable, and they simply can't afford to shut down.

There's no free summer this time either, so no project restart to recoup the billions lost.

If it gets worse I think they might put the players into proper bubbles like the NBA did, where they were all put in a hotel for 2 months away from their families.

I don't think it will, unless half the league is missing games. The current drip, drip of one club going down, then another 2 weeks later is manageable, and they simply can't afford to shut down.

There's no free summer this time either, so no project restart to recoup the billions lost.

If it gets worse I think they might put the players into proper bubbles like the NBA did, where they were all put in a hotel for 2 months away from their families.
I’d like to think the players would tell them to fuck off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.