Aston Villa (h) May 22

We all know touting is wrong but if the tout has a fancy-Dan website then it's seemingly ok.

I reckon if they don’t sell them soon they’ll drop the price, or they’ll end up on the official ticket exchange closer to the game.

Not sure how legal these websites are. I guess most of them the company will be registered abroad somewhere.

People used to slag of viagogo, but at least they were a UK company and had an official partnership with the club.

If I bought one off a site like that I wouldn’t be overly confident when I got to the turnstiles.

I reckon if they don’t sell them soon they’ll drop the price, or they’ll end up on the official ticket exchange closer to the game.

Not sure how legal these websites are. I guess most of them the company will be registered abroad somewhere.

People used to slag of viagogo, but at least they were a UK company and had an official partnership with the club.

If I bought one off a site like that I wouldn’t be overly confident when I got to the turnstiles.
They have no tickets, they source once bought, and if there are problems they wind you up until you kick off and then they say "we are cancelling the transaction". They use touts to buy on the day too and just add a big mark-up.

Imagine some people printing out 100 print at home tickets for touts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.