Aston Villa (h) May 22

Hi all,

I have a ticket in block 316 and my GF is in block 134! Ideally we’d like to be together, would anyone who is in either block be up for swapping somehow?
Ta

I have a ticket via Whats App. Please can anyone tell me if this will scan at turnstile. Thanks.

I have a ticket via Whats App. Please can anyone tell me if this will scan at turnstile. Thanks.
I sold a ticket on here before took a screenshot of it and sent it via WhatsApp. The chap went to the ticket office and showed the girl the ticket and they issued him with a paper ticket no problem. No sure if it scans to be honest.

I sold a ticket on here before took a screenshot of it and sent it via WhatsApp. The chap went to the ticket office and showed the girl the ticket and they issued him with a paper ticket no problem. No sure if it scans to be honest.
Thank you.

patience pays off. nothing all day on the site but after a week of refreshing I got one. use a laptop and when it pops up click 'best available' on the right

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.