Aston Villa (H) Post Match Thread

It was a wonderful day. I've been a bag of nerves the last few months, let me lad have my ST for the Liverpool and United games, but had to go today. Rarely felt a frenzy like those 5 minutes, may even have been better than 2012.

Thought Villa played it very well, but Zinny changed the tempo. Foden ran his heart out, underrated contribution.
Villa played well and it looks like Wolves did too until the second goal went in. It’s why it’s the best league in the world.

Who does, Jack? The only people who seem to have an affinity with the Dippers are their own cultish,or is that cuntish, fans, and the sycophants in the media. I don't know of another football fan of another team who aligns with Liverpool.

To be fair I hate Man Yoo more but if Liverpool had won , you’d never hear the end of it - glad you won but you were the best anyway - City are the only PL team I’d pay to watch - beautiful football and you’re so lucky to have had David Silva and now KdB - enjoy these days and players - all good things come to an end

You do post some debatable stuff on here at times. But even by your standards that's ridiculous.
Tbf, Villa's game plan was clearly to mess us around psychologically and the change of ends was part of that.

I don't think it threw us like it's been suggested but it was in line with other stuff that maybe did throw us initially

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.