Aston Villa (H) Post Match Thread

Dean wasn’t ruining that story by letting QPR have any more time! Propelled him into the spotlight too! Oliver I was surprised about. Thought he would add 2 more than needed.
I'm wondering if Oliver knew about a possible pitch invasion and didn't want to be stuck up the family stand end if villa had an attack so blew his whistle when he was on the half way line tunnel side

I'm wondering if Oliver knew about a possible pitch invasion and didn't want to be stuck up the family stand end if villa had an attack so blew his whistle when he was on the half way line tunnel side
That makes the most sense. Like the linesman who bolted when the game was still in play in one of the playoffs.

I’ve just viewed our match day thread on this game, wow there’s some proper entitled cunts on there especially when that twat Coutinho scores, that’s my new season resolution; never to visit that thread again.
Just watched that Pitch cam video on City+, looks like lots of people headed for the exits after Coutinho scored, or maybe just the bar

I am 63 in a week, an FOC you might say. I was too young to be at Newcastle away in 68, couldn’t get a ticket for Leicester in 69 or West Brom in 70 (my big bro went), went win and lose league cup finals in 74 and 76 and saw a fine team finish second to the dippers in 77. After that most highlights were lower league, Charlton 5 1, Bradford away, West Ham away (despite relegation), Wigan away, Gillingham, Blackburn away, the KK promotion season.

What has happened since 2008, and particularly 2011 onwards is just unbelievable. The FA Cup win in 2011, particularly beating the vermin, was beautiful. The qpr game was a feeling never to be forgotten, including the feeling of despair at 1 2, then the elation at 3 2. Another PL, another F A cup, I am not actually sure how many league cups, 4 PLs in the last 5 years, the best football on the planet. A superbly run club (unlike my fucking name sake), a team with more fight and passion than probably any other. I could have died happy in 2012, I could still die happy in 2022. We are truly blessed Blues, and we have more of it to come. I FUCKING LOVE MANCHESTER CITY

wonder-woman-gal-gadot.gif

The heroic Gabby Jesus at the corner flag in stoppage time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.