Aston Villa (H) Post Match Thread

Game was on here 1am KO. I was planning on going to bed at HT as I thought we'd be 3 up by then. :)

Course then had to watch 2nd half, by full time I was a nervous fucking wreck, cant believe I didn't wake the wife (and neighbours) up when Gundo scored the winner. Then I was so full of adrenalin I was awake till fucking dawn hahahaha
Strewth!

That’s brilliant. It made me laugh out loud.

The bloke next to me, who is usually very stoic, and hardly says a word to me all match, grabbed me and Mrs Vienna and was jumping up and down with us.
End of the game and a 70 year old bloke in front of us is crying, as is a 25 year old behind us. Didn’t realise I was as well until the wife receives a WhatsApp message from our daughter, who is watching at home with her 2 year old, saying ‘Pep is crying’ and the wife replies ‘so is dad!’

It's only just clicked that we came back from behind to win 3-2 at home to secure the league 10 years apart!
I'm a dopey twat, good bookends though.

It's quite impressive how they cling to this one photo, whilst completely disregarding the decisions they have had in almost every game this season. In the cups, including the Champions League and the Premier League they have been given a helping hand every step of the way. Their season would have been over before it began otherwise.
Littlewoods should have received a red card in the League Cup final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.