Aston Villa (H) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Villa park, Everton Match, was stood right behind the goal when Booth scored. Coming out of that ground as a 10 year old was scary. Did the 5-1 also, and the Ipswich semi. Also some bad times with West Mids Police, and entry into a very ageing ground. Ha ha you thought it was away, thought you were reminiscent.
God knows why I thought it was away...Prob home match last nite must be away sat ...that sort of simpleton approach.......
I still watch replays of the 1981 cup semi match and STILL have no idea how Kevin Beatties header didn't go in for Ipswich 1st half.
Also the 1969 semi match ..I doubt if there has been a bigger game in our history when 3 of our future managers were playing for the opponents. ..Good City Question that !

Don't really want Otamendi starting, but with injuries piling up we may not have any choice. Grealish is a threat and we will need to be wary of them, but hopefully our extra quality will see us through

Another potential banana skin here, early kick off meaning a potentially shite atmosphere, City probably playing with a whiff of complacency because it's a newly promoted side, so what could possibly go wrong?.
Hopefully see this team: Ederson, Cancelo, Mendy, Otamendi, Stones, Fernandinho , De Bruyne, Foden, B.Silva, Sterling, Jesus.
Subs: Bravo, Walker, Garcia, Gundogan, D.Silva, Mahrez, Aguero.
3-1 City

because mrs jules is a villa fans of many decades I have watched all villas games this season. they do have some decent players and are a decent attacking side and I think they will score against us. they do have a tendency to suffer late goals against. this will not be an easy win but we should have enough to beat them. grealish is excellent when he is on form which he is and mcginn and mings are both looking good so far this season. should be an entertaining game....3-1

Ederson Cancelo Stones Fernandinho Mendy Gundogan Silva De Bruyne Bernardo Sterling Jesus

Subs: Bravo , Angelino , Garcia ,Walker. ,Mahrez , Foden , Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.