Aston Villa (H) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you believe this.....my brother is off work and fancied this game.
Thought i’d have a look for a ticket near me in South Stand block 115 - one of the cheapest area’s - i might add their are seats available in every block on the planner!
Early kick-off, on TV against a newly promoted side.....£51.50 for a ticket FIFTY ONE POUND FIFTY PENCE to watch Jack Grelish etc....
He declined the opportunity as too expensive and will watch it on tele - so there’s another empty seat - well done city
That's just seasoncard holders selling their own seats.

The only time you can get cheap tickets for league games is when the away fans return a block. I doubt that will happen with Villa as they've just got promoted.

Can you believe this.....my brother is off work and fancied this game.
Thought i’d have a look for a ticket near me in South Stand block 115 - one of the cheapest area’s - i might add their are seats available in every block on the planner!
Early kick-off, on TV against a newly promoted side.....£51.50 for a ticket FIFTY ONE POUND FIFTY PENCE to watch Jack Grelish etc....
He declined the opportunity as too expensive and will watch it on tele - so there’s another empty seat - well done city
No it's £51 to watch Aguero, Sterling, De Bruyne, it's not City's fault is it, I'm sick to fcking death of so called supporters blaming the club for everything with the well used quote "well done City".

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Otamendi
Mendy
Fernie
Kevvy
Bernie
Mahrez
Raz
Aguero
is what I'd like to see, but Pep will probably go with Gundy or Dave over Mahrez which is fine, and I don't mind a Foden start there either but have a feeling we won't see it. Would be thrilled to see a Kun, Jesus, Raz front three.
Sergio has to keep playing while he's scoring, last time he got pulled when he was hot it took awhile for him to get going again, He's our main man and we are still 6 points back. not panicking but at this time we have to play for results.
Our center backs are our center backs, we need to trust them. With Rodri out Fernie has to come out to defensive mid, don't need another unfamiliar with the position lunge tackle in the box, and with him in the back we defend too deep with all offensive players up front if their closing down is breached.

Last edited:
Think this is a game in which to start Angelino. With Zinchenko possibly sidelined and the need to protect Mendy, it is an ideal opportunity to give Angelino some game time and then use him again against Southampton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.