Aston Villa (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
weather is shocking in east manchester ? heavy rain wind

the main thing will be the pitch tonight. but we know the pitch is well looked after
but heavy rain can lead to a waterlog pitch very quickly and tonight weather reports are not looking good

Yeah, I think it will be a tough game. Looks like they'll have almost a full squad to choose from too.

That said, you'd imagine confidence is high amongst our squad and I'd back us against anyone at the moment.

Without getting ahead of myself, i think we will hammer them tonight. They've not played since NYD. Their squad has been stricken with Covid. I was bad with Covid at the beginning of December and it took me more than two weeks to fully recover. They'll be absolutely shattered. It could be 7 or 8.

weather is shocking in east manchester ? heavy rain wind

the main thing will be the pitch tonight. but we know the pitch is well looked after
but heavy rain can lead to a waterlog pitch very quickly and tonight weather reports are not looking good
Our surface is as good as any in the world so it's doubtful - very doubtful - it'll be off. It will though be much more difficult to play so I hope everyone is a bit patient tonight and give the players some slack and understanding and not get on their back straight away. They need our support so lets get behind them and be as loud as we can and make it an intimidating atmosphere like we've never had at the Etihad tonight.

Without getting ahead of myself, i think we will hammer them tonight. They've not played since NYD. Their squad has been stricken with Covid. I was bad with Covid at the beginning of December and it took me more than two weeks to fully recover. They'll be absolutely shattered. It could be 7 or 8.
Lol I doubt it'll be that many (hope I'm wrong) but very good point about the effects COVID has. Just because they are pictured training by no means they will be playing. Like you when I had it the lack of energy and shortness of breath is weird and takes weeks/months to get better. Hope you're feeling better now mate

I‘d love that to be right but I fear a hard fought, dour rain affected slog and hopefully we can get the three points.

The soaking surface will make it difficult to play our passing game, so set pieces will be important. Have to make sure we don’t commit any fouls within range of Grealish’s free kicks.

I‘d love that to be right but I fear a hard fought, dour rain affected slog and hopefully we can get the three points.

The soaking surface will make it difficult to play our passing game, so set pieces will be important. Have to make sure we don’t commit any fouls within range of Grealish’s free kicks.

you could also say that the rain will lead to an energy sapping heavy pitch. The Villa players could be dead on their feet after an hour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.