Not open for further replies.
Ederson
Walker Stones Dias Cancelo
Rodri
De Bruyne Gundogan
Sterling Jesus Foden​

*Aguero to get at least 20 minutes
*Walker in the team to stop Grealish
*Initially went for Bernardo over Gundogan because the former was substituted early yesterday but considering that we have an easy get next, maybe Gundogan would be the preferred choice

Ederson
Walker Stones Dias Cancelo
Rodri
De Bruyne Gundogan
Sterling Jesus Foden​

*Aguero to get at least 20 minutes
*Walker in the team to stop Grealish
*Initially went for Bernardo over Gundogan because the former was substituted early yesterday but considering that we have an easy get next, maybe Gundogan would be the preferred choice
I wouldn't have Walker anywhere near Grealish,he'll take the clumsy fucker to the cleaners.

I want Grealish to be the MOTM despite us getting the result.

Will this game even go ahead? I haven't seen the latest on Villa with covid besides their games being postponed lately.

I’m assuming Foden and Mahrez and Rodri and Cancelo will come back in to start this one.
Mahrez is not working any more in our team. I would rather keep Bernardo and Sterling and bring Foden on for Jesus and play a False 9

I trust Fernandinho more but he cant play every 3 days.

I wouldn't have Walker anywhere near Grealish,he'll take the clumsy fucker to the cleaners.

I want Grealish to be the MOTM despite us getting the result.
I disagree. Even prime Eden Hazard always struggled to get anything from Walker. I know he has the tendency of doing brain farts from time to time but when he’s on it, he gives the best of premier league attackers a torrid time.

Out of interest are you suggesting that Grealish couldn’t also take Cancelo to the cleaners?

Ederson
Cancelo Stones Dias Zinchenko
Rodri
KDB Gundogan
Bernardo Foden Sterling

I’ve been fairly unimpressed with Jesus the last few games he’s played (despite working hard) and genuinely think foden can play that role for us. The kid can certainly finish and has a knack for being in the right place.

Bernardo to help track back and keep grealish quiet.

3-1 city

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.