Aston Villa (H) - Sun 22nd May, 16:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coutinho brought on for the last 20 minutes. Ings on the bench still with 20 minutes to go. Turned the match off. Shite.

So Slippy has thrown the match tonight unless Villa score with 5 minutes left, but the Scouse tw@t will have the his full team out on Sunday from the start of the match, hoping for a pointless win for Villa, but doing his beloved Liverpool a title winning favour.

Scouse c*nt!
What? It was a full strength team last night, and they absolutely battered Burnley for the most part, nick pope was brilliant. stop inventing issues

Very relaxed about this game & believe we will put 3-4 past em personally, king Kev will run the show before the team get a well deserved break after 2 years of non stop football, win the title and then look forward to next season with a new look squad we have exciting times a head ladies & gents.

From a fans point of view. I go games and sing and watch 40,000 odd blues sit and not make any noise. Last time we went on the pitch all of them booed us for going on. But at the end of the day it's called creating an atmosphere. And an atmosphere doesn't get better than a pitch invasion - the addrenaline the build up the rush when you get on. Give it a go!!! Would you rather sit and clap while they blast out shit chart music?
You’re wrong on all counts. This is not about you.
There is absolutely no need for a few to spoil it for everyone else who want to be able to see the players do a lap of honour. The fans at the front who feel they can run onto the pitch “because they’ve earned the right” are totally out of order. It’s dangerous for the players & the club.

I’ve been a ST holder for 40 years so I don’t need you to patronisingly tell me how to enjoy supporting my team

Nice early goal to settle the nerves would do great

Obviously a little worried, but if we can't beat these then we don't deserve anything

Also the cynic in me hopes we leave it late to give the dippers hope....only to leave them devastated

You’re wrong on all counts. This is not about you.
There is absolutely no need for a few to spoil it for everyone else who want to be able to see the players do a lap of honour. The fans at the front who feel they can run onto the pitch “because they’ve earned the right” are totally out of order. It’s dangerous for the players & the club.

I’ve been a ST holder for 40 years so I don’t need you to patronisingly tell me how to enjoy supporting my team
You'll still get too see a lap of honour mate pitch invasion or not

Nice early goal to settle the nerves would do great

Obviously a little worried, but if we can't beat these then we don't deserve anything

Also the cynic in me hopes we leave it late to give the dippers hope....only to leave them devastated
Fuck that for a game of soldiers.I want it done and dusted by half time.

There will only be a pitch invasion if the security isn't managed right! I did it once a few years ago, but I am to old to get over the barrier now, I would appreciate it if there was not one, but it might be a good idea for the club to open the bars and food outlets in the ground at full time, if your queuing you aint invading the pitch

Coutinho brought on for the last 20 minutes. Ings on the bench still with 20 minutes to go. Turned the match off. Shite.

So Slippy has thrown the match tonight unless Villa score with 5 minutes left, but the Scouse tw@t will have the his full team out on Sunday from the start of the match, hoping for a pointless win for Villa, but doing his beloved Liverpool a title winning favour.

Scouse c*nt!
Grow a set you absolute fanny. Everyone called Ings shit last week haha. Now demand he plays because he’s a star man. Watkins is the worry to us with the pace and strength. Absolute wet wipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.