Aston Villa (H) - Sun 22nd May, 16:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me tell you how it'll be.
The dippers will be 2-0 up within 20 minutes. Villa will park the bus and we'll probably go in HT 0-0. The lads will get word of this and it'll be a nervey few minutes before Bernardo scores in the 60th. We'll be very shaky at the back until foden slots the second. The dippers will win by 5.

You'll still get too see a lap of honour mate pitch invasion or not
Yeah - when they’ve spent unnecessary time to clear the pitch. We’ve seen this week the damage it has caused. It’s unnecessary & the majority of fans watching from the stands haven’t come to watch “fans” jumping round the pitch.

It causes the club a lot of trouble - and the media will - as usual - pulverise us for it. Let’s hope nobody gets hurt because - clearly- some folk still think “f*** the rest of you I deserve this bit of fun”

Let me tell you how it'll be.
The dippers will be 2-0 up within 20 minutes. Villa will park the bus and we'll probably go in HT 0-0. The lads will get word of this and it'll be a nervey few minutes before Bernardo scores in the 60th. We'll be very shaky at the back until foden slots the second. The dippers will win by 5.
Only five? They'll get three pens in the first half just to give 'em a MANURE-esque leg up, whilst Raheem and Foden both get cleaned out inside the Villa area and VAR says "Sorry, but noooooooo, not today, thank you!"

Coutinho brought on for the last 20 minutes. Ings on the bench still with 20 minutes to go. Turned the match off. Shite.

So Slippy has thrown the match tonight unless Villa score with 5 minutes left, but the Scouse tw@t will have the his full team out on Sunday from the start of the match, hoping for a pointless win for Villa, but doing his beloved Liverpool a title winning favour.

Scouse c*nt!
It was virtually a full strength line-up he went with last night mate!

Yeah - when they’ve spent unnecessary time to clear the pitch. We’ve seen this week the damage it has caused. It’s unnecessary & the majority of fans watching from the stands haven’t come to watch “fans” jumping round the pitch.

It causes the club a lot of trouble - and the media will - as usual - pulverise us for it. Let’s hope nobody gets hurt because - clearly- some folk still think “f*** the rest of you I deserve this bit of fun”
The players go in the changing room for a while anyway wouldn't make a massive difference in the celebrations. with what happened recently after this season there probably going to give harsher punishment so we might as well do it while we can and also couldn't care less what the media say most hate us already anyway no Matter what

Are people really suggesting that Slippy "rested" players last night?? Well he didn't!
He had Coutinho and Ings on the bench other than that it was his best team, Large part of the season he either went with Ings or Watkins, He only started to play two up top recently. I think he played that system last night because he will only go with either Ings or Watkins on Sunday. Let's stop with the excuses and being paranoid. Yes Gerrard would obviously love to put a spanner in the works and Liverpool win the league, But it's up to us to go out and get the job done. We are playing Aston Villa at home ffs they are 3 or 4 places above the relegation zone. Absolutely no excuses on Sunday we should be fucking battering these no matter who Gerrard plays.

My girlfriend is a Port vale fan and she took me to there match last night with her dad too. Absouletly loved it. Everyone ran on the pitch at the end i even slid on my stomach and i dont even care for port vale just chuffed they made it to wembley. There is no better feeling than running on the pitch. Done it twice at the etihad and If we win on sunday i am running on again with my lad i want him to get that buzz.

There will only be a pitch invasion if the security isn't managed right! I did it once a few years ago, but I am to old to get over the barrier now, I would appreciate it if there was not one, but it might be a good idea for the club to open the bars and food outlets in the ground at full time, if your queuing you aint invading the pitch
How can the stewards prevent a pitch invasion when thousands are trying to get on the pitch?

Reactions: CC1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.