Aston Villa (H) - Sun 22nd May, 16:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t think grealish should be starting this game did well today especially second half,but just feel better keeping him out of it early doors,saying that how many times have we seen ex- players scoring against their old club ..

That back four today was scary so many errors. Fernandinho, Zinchenko and Ederson was just walking accidents.

Cant see us fucking this up. Hopefully Liverpool drop points but either way should be putting Villa to bed they’re not great.

Ederson; Cancelo Rodri Laporte Ake; Gundo KDB Bernardo; Foden Jesus Mahrez

Reckon Stevie will be shameless enough to rest Villa's best players on Thursday?

After spurs away if you'd given me 4 points lead with 2 (dippers games) to go I'd have ripped your arm off. We'll destroy villa. Pressure is on the dippers now

Villa played an open game against pool, yes they were at home, I’m expecting Stevie g to close shop with everyone behind the ball then breaking, he will be very desperate to beat us and lay the ghost of slip to bed. I’d rather an open game but he will be desperate to win it for pool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.