Aston Villa (H) - Sun 22nd May, 16:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be a closed circle for me on Sunday,I was a steward for the Aguero goal,so couldn’t properly celebrate like a fan much,the West Ham game was a difficult period with a close family bereavement and a long term Alzheimer’s diagnosis for my partner just around this fixture,I did attend the Rags 2-3 game (2-0 up at half time) so hoping to see us win it on Sunday properly celebrating,my partner passed away last October,I cared for her since 2014,so hoping to witness a glorious day when we hope the sun shines on all fellow Blues with us and gone to the sky blue sky looking down with pride on their team.
Sorry to hear you lost your partner. Hard times. Let's Hope the boys give you a good day.

Let’s be real; if we can’t beat Aston villa at home, after a week of rest (against a team with only three days rest) and who have absolutely nothing to play for then we don’t deserve to be champions.

i bet Gerrard rests players on Thursday the ****!

Gonna be fucking tense pal, until we get that first goal
Third goal to their none and I will relax. I can’t imagine what it would be like 1-0 up with 10 mins to go. Gerrard can’t influence the game on the pitch himself, but he could chuck on forward subs with 10 mins to go with nothing to lose. It will be a tense game and nothing is certain. We need to play at our best. If we do them we will win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.