Aston Villa (H) - Sun 22nd May, 16:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have to stay supporting the team even if Liverpool race into a 2 goal lead early on and we are trying to break Villa down as any nerves from the stands can easily transmit to the players…

You have to embrace games like Sunday , this is a totally different team and mindset from Mancini's team when we got out of jail against relegation fodder , Pep will have a full week to prepare , Slippy G will still be licking their wounds from a good kicking from Burnley on Thursday.
Villa will set up like every other team that comes to the Etihad , parking the bus and defending for their lives , an early breakthrough will settle our nerves but our makeshift defence has looked vulnerable
If we had Walker and Dias in defence i wouldnt have any worries at all if we take an early lead but if we have Dinho and Zinchenko again on Sunday we need at least two or three goals to calm the nerves.
Really hope Mahrez gets his chance to redeem himself and scores a couple of worldies , because he doesnt deserve the shite he will recieve if we dont beat Villa.

I'm on about the second half it was pathetic. I understand trying to see out a draw it would of been a great result. When you are losing you have to go for it. It doesn't matter for them as goal difference didn't matter to them. At least give your fans something.
When your side has a habit of conceding 9 goals then the worse you could do is go all hell for leather and the best is damage limitation; which isn't the most exciting but better for their already flaky confidence. Southampton lost Narrowly which is ok for me.

Haha I'm not saying that and I don't agree with all this VAR shit people go on about cos we had a chance on Sunday and we fucked it.

It's just frustrating to see Southampton not even try and attack when they are getting beat 2 - 1.
You don't know how big that envelope was, I heard it was more of a sack than an envelope ;-)

Villa play on Thursday then have to play us three days later. Don’t panic yet — the title is in our hands.

97909e83eed3261c2d2d1356aa4545a5.jpg

Trust him

If Walker and Ake recover in time:

-------------------Ederson
Walker-----Ake-----Laporte-----Cancelo
---------------------Rodri
-------------KDB-----------Silva
Mahrez--------Jesus-----------Foden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.