Aston Villa (H) - Sun 22nd May, 16:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My heart tells me one thing for sure and that’s we need more than one goal Sunday.
That‘s not an emotion thing it’s a blood pressure thing.

Just to add to this, we have won 11 and drawn one of our last twelve games against Villa. They haven’t taken points off us at home since 2007, when Stuart Pearce was manager. Guardiola has a 100% record against them (six wins). We’ve got this.

Statistics mean nothing in games like this, too much riding on it, nerves etcetera. Add to that our injuries and bloody typical City popping up again this season and I'm dreading the bloody game. I can't shake this horrible feeling the stars are aligning for the scouse fuckers this season.

At least by going to the game I won't have to listen to Tyler cum in his pants (if he still can) if scouse twats score
they will score really early on...they will batter wolves and they know the news will filter through to the city game and it adds pressure.....

It's going to be vile on Sunday. It's on a knife edge! If we get a last minute pen to win the game will Mahrez get his Stuart Pearce moment of redemption? If we are drawing with 15 mins left will the usual suspects leave early to get the bus? Will we sell out of chips at half time? You will have to be there to find out!
Biggest question is will the car park which closes one hour after the final whistle stay open so we can stay for the trophy presentation ?

Just to add to this, we have won 11 and drawn one of our last twelve games against Villa. They haven’t taken points off us at home since 2007, when Stuart Pearce was manager. Guardiola has a 100% record against them (six wins). We’ve got this.

I think reading that has made me more nervous if anything!

A home game to win the title, you can't ask for more than that. We've been brilliant this season. If we play to our best we'll win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.