Aston Villa (H) - Sun 22nd May, 16:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it’ll be similar to the Brighton game. Bit nervy at first but as soon as City take the lead and keep hold of the ball the goals will come. Villa with nothing to play for won’t be up for it. This whole Gerrard narrative is bollocks. The villa players won’t give a shit who wins the league.

It all depends on which of the two Kevins turns up. The lethargic one from Madrid & WHU or the energetic one from WWFC. His performance may well decide the title.

He’s been playing teams almost on his own lately. He was clearly knackered on Sunday and I think after a week off from a game he’ll be back to his very best.

All out to score 3 goals. They may get a lucky goal on the break, they may even get 2 but no way are they getting 3 no matter what our back 4 looks like.

Anyone have recommendations where to watch the game on TV either near the ground or in town on Sunday please? Coming over with my brother who has a ticket but i dont unfortunately, i've read Mary D's doesnt have sky now so it wont be on in there.
No doesn’t have sky go to vic or townley if you want to watch next to ground

Let’s hope Ake is fit, Laporte can play right centre back as he plays there for Spain. Much as I love Fernandinho he’s not a centre back and he’s been making poor decisions the last 2 matches.

I hope Gundogan plays as he gives us more control, we were much better with himself in midfield against Wolves and KDB further forward.

I’d play (fitness depending):

Ederson, Cancelo, Laporte, Ake, Zinchenko, Rodri, Gundogan, Bernardo, Foden, KDB, Jesus.

Wouldn’t be surprised if Sterling starts though.
Surely Ake will be fit I'll be surprised if he's not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.