Aston Villa (H) - Sun 22nd May, 16:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, probably sometime around 7:30pm on Sunday after they've shifted all the overexcited drunks, cokeheads, and attention seekers off the pitch.

Pathetic grown men and women acting like 10 year olds trying to outdo other clubs' celebrations.
We've done it for so many years even before the money I always do think we should celebrate every title like it's our first and as mental as possible and for me that includes a pitch invasion you do what you like but I'm going on the pitch

Yes, probably sometime around 7:30pm on Sunday after they've shifted all the overexcited drunks, cokeheads, and attention seekers off the pitch.

Pathetic grown men and women acting like 10 year olds trying to outdo other clubs' celebrations.
Are you suggesting that people will ignore the "keep off the pitch" announcements?

I just hope we don't get individual people doing the usual look at me chase me round the pitch runs.

Having not read all the thread,so apologies if this has already been mentioned.
When we played villa away we had ,stones,laporte,walker,De Bruyne and gundogan not playing through injury and suspension and foden was an unused sub, and grealish came on for the last few minutes, so it's going to be great having them or some of them back in contention. Of course I'll be nervous, it's all part of being a blue for over 60years, and I don't think I'll ever change, but having the chance to spoil the quad squad party will be brilliant. Roll on sunday. Win or lose I'll be back next year.

From a fans point of view. I go games and sing and watch 40,000 odd blues sit and not make any noise. Last time we went on the pitch all of them booed us for going on. But at the end of the day it's called creating an atmosphere. And an atmosphere doesn't get better than a pitch invasion - the addrenaline the build up the rush when you get on. Give it a go!!! Would you rather sit and clap while they blast out shit chart music?
Fair enough but I'm so bored of celebrating the way the club tell us too so I'm gonna take my opportunity if it arises and I'm sure I won't be alone! Didn't mean to patronise you mate

I don't have a problem with a pitch invasion along as nobody hits anyone. For those doing it, please just hang around for a few minutes and then fcuk off back to the stand when you're told to. I'd like to watch the trophy presentation & lap of honour and get back to Carlisle by midnight.

If you would be so kind, of course :-)

Last edited:
I don't have a problem with a patch invasion along as nobody hits anyone. For those doing it, please just hang around for a few minutes and then fcuk off back to the stand when you're told to. I'd like to watch the trophy presentation & lap of honour and get back to Carlisle by midnight.

If you would be so kind, of course :-)
I am with you on that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.