Aston Villa (H) - Sun 22nd May, 16:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you wanting/threatening/definitely going on the pitch please can you try to remember that there are people who cannot (or don’t want to) and just want or need to sit and wait for the team to come out for their lap of honour.
Do not, as has happened to me in the last 2 pitch invasions, push and shove them and injure them. Last time I had a very badly bruised arm and shoulder for a couple of weeks. Granted the person who almost pushed me over the barrier wall didn’t know that because of a blood disorder I bruise easily but they must have seen that they were actively pushing and punching a woman?
I couldn’t care less about what you do but just please remember you are not the only person in that ground! I am trying to be fair and equitable and remember that I am not the only person in the ground either which is why I am not angry just concerned….. after the past few months I think I’m now allowed to be concerned about myself!! :-) :-)

Villa - an average team on a good day. It's simple - we create a cauldron in the stadium and the team unleashes the full array of our combined talent, maximum effort and more, fast and furious from the off, at average Villa. They'll be parking the bus - great - non-stop marauding into their box for us. If they decide to have a go by picking their star strikers - even better - we pick them off in the space. If our pace drops, we bring on our subs. Drill our shots accurately and follow in anticipating where the GK will parry the ball. In my mind every player has to give more than they've ever given in their career. Not going to predict the score, but in my opinion we'll have a minumum 25 shots on goal and more on target than in any other game this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.