Aston Villa (H) - Sun 22nd May, 16:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Difficult line-up to predict for this one. I’d be tempted to start both Walker and Stones, but not sure Guardiola will. Midfield largely picks itself I think, but the front three could be anything. I’d like to see Foden start as he’s given Cash a hard time in the last few games from what I can recall, but Grealish might have played himself into consideration too after his performance at West Ham.

Complete stab in the dark, but I’d go for:

Ederson
Walker
Laporte
Ake
Cancelo
Rodri
Bernardo
De Bruyne
Foden
Sterling
Jesus

Foden on the left, Sterling on the right so that we can stretch the pitch rather than having inverted wingers cutting back inside all the time. Bit more pace up front too.

Last edited:
Scottish Cup Final nerves kicking in
Good thing is it stops the City ones for 36 hours or so
Hearts, Hearts, Glorious Hearts. We're basically the Scottish version of City, without the money, signings, quality football and relative success... Still, it's great to be a Jambo. Fingers and toes crossed for tomorrow, but just like City of old (and occasionally new), we know we can totally find a way to lose this one...

Difficult line-up to predict for this one. I’d be tempted to start both Walker and Stones, but not sure Guardiola will. Midfield largely picks itself I think, but the front three could be anything. I’d like to see Foden start as he’s given Cash a hard time in the last few games from what I can recall, but Grealish might have played himself into consideration too after his performance at West Ham.

Complete stab in the dark, but I’d go for:

Ederson
Walker
Laporte
Ake
Cancelo
Rodri
Bernardo
De Bruyne
Foden
Sterling
Jesus

Foden on the left, Sterling on the right so that we can stretch the pitch rather than having inverted wingers cutting back inside all the time. Bit more pace up front too.
I’m tempted to think this’ll be the line up…

Ederson

Walker
Stones
Laporte
Cancelo

Rodri
Bernardo
De Bruyne

Foden
Sterling
Jesus

Feeling he will go Grealish and Marhez as both less likely to loose possession than Sterling and that’s when we will be most vulnerable
High temper from the off, let them know this is what they’re up against for the next 90 mins and see how much they fancy it
Crowd needs to take the roof off from start to finish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.