Aston Villa (H) - Sun 22nd May, 16:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Difficult line-up to predict for this one. I’d be tempted to start both Walker and Stones, but not sure Guardiola will. Midfield largely picks itself I think, but the front three could be anything. I’d like to see Foden start as he’s given Cash a hard time in the last few games from what I can recall, but Grealish might have played himself into consideration too after his performance at West Ham.

Complete stab in the dark, but I’d go for:

Ederson
Walker
Laporte
Ake
Cancelo
Rodri
Bernardo
De Bruyne
Foden
Sterling
Jesus

Foden on the left, Sterling on the right so that we can stretch the pitch rather than having inverted wingers cutting back inside all the time. Bit more pace up front too.
As I recall, Cash was sent off for a second yellow on Foden a couple of years ago. We were down to 10 already (Stones I think) and this levelled it up

Agreed but the difference is QPR were fighting for Premier League survival.

Here's a little match you may not have seen before. Has zero relevance to tomorrow though

Btw, much prefer ol' man Drury to Sky's ancient fuck.

The media expectation is that the Liverpool v Wolves game will be a rerun of their 18/19 match. To be fair it probably will be, but there’s still a possibility of a shock
That game could have gone either way. Scousers were 1-0 up for about an hour and Wolves had a few chances. Right at the end, Mane made it 2-0 with an offside goal. Fairly fitting way to end their season.

Sometimes you just get a feeling it's fate and there's nothing you can do to stop it. The rags had it in 1999. Bayern should have been out of sight in the final before two fluke goals in stoppage time won it for them. I pray I'm wrong. I would be philosophical against anyone else but the scousers, no
And the arsenal penalty miss in the FA cup semi against The rags. It does seem like the dippers are having everything go their way Much like that

That game could have gone either way. Scousers were 1-0 up for about an hour and Wolves had a few chances. Right at the end, Mane made it 2-0 with an offside goal. Fairly fitting way to end their season.

Wolves have got zero chance of getting anything tomorrow. They are dreadful at the moment and have agent Coady don't forget. Plus we can mock the scousers but as we saw in the week at Goodison they are rabid when they need to win and teams shit themselve and bottle it even if ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.