Aston Villa (H) - Sun 22nd May, 16:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing how many grown men are so sad they feel the need to invade the pitch.

the spontaneity of 11/12 was understandable
Indeed.

That was a emotional release for all of us. Pure bliss and bewilderment at the same time for me.

Reactions: Pam
Or how about ‘get off the fucking pitch, we’ll end up with a points deduction here you sad cases’
You can see it now.

Talkshite Monday.

"City are Champions! But for how long after their fans invaded the pitch and looked at Engerland Legend Stevie G a little bit funny. Would a 20 point deduction be fair?"

Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere but approx what time will the team bus be expected to get close to the ground?

I'm blessed because the closer to the game the calmer I get. Was feeling ill at the thought of it on Monday and now I'm going to enjoy the day because it's only a game of football and even the if the worst happens life goes on and the season starts again later in the summer.
You’ve definitely had a couple of steadiers! I’d be doing the same but no booze at the mo, I’m calm now, will be a different story tomorrow.

Is it my imagination, or do City get into these last-day deciders more often than any other club ?

Going back to relegation & promotion deciders in the 80s ... and these days, title deciders.

Reactions: Pam
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.